I'm running out of blog titles, but it's better than not having one. Remember I took two tests? One a grammar, the other a writing test. I passed the grammar one @ 85%. So case closed, praise God! I'm still awaiting my results for the so-called more important writing test and hopefully, I'd passed that too! God, please!!
Anyway, ski-ing is so fun!! I wish I could go back for more and I do intend to!! It's not cheap though, I spent about $120 the whole day, partly because I missed the group lessons, which would be cheaper. So, I paid a good 60 bucks for private lessons with Hannah, a sweet fellow college girl at some Virginia university.
The ride to Bryce was loong.........for once, I'm glad that I wasn't at the driver seat! Well Deborah, I hope we can ski together one day!! YES!! :)
Anyways, I had MANY not so glorious moments of falling down - I think it was about erm, 8 times? Haha. But Angie said I fell quite gracefully. Then again, it is because the times she saw me fall --2 times-- were the times when I DID fall gracefully, but she completely missed out on my unglam moments where I would flip all over.
But I think falling down made it more fun... if I dare to fall, I'd dare to do many other things... well, the funny thing is I can turn left and right, which is supposedly more difficult, but I can't stop properly. So I did the safest and most convention way whenever I needed to stop but just couldn't decelerate quick enough.
I do my famous BUTT FALL.
Was pretty cool! Saw some cute guys, not bad for a treat! But one of the most exciting things was playing with Andrea, Angie's 6-yr old little girl! She came into my room this morning, and had a little tea party with me haha, after which we did a treasure hunt!! (: Adventurous girl huh!!
Somehow, when I looked at the kids' lives, I really silently (now that I'm blogging, it's pretty public...so...) prayed that I can come back to US to raies my kids, where I feel there isn't as much pressure. Like Angie said, which I for most parts agree, it's when the kids can really be kids.
I saw some of the paintings Joshua and Andrea did, and I felt that they were really talented in their crafts, which is something they really release themselves to and enjoy very much! I want my kids to be like that too! IF I ever settle down and start a family that is. :) Travelling without the bothers of a family kinda appeals to me, ALOT.
But one of the framed works that touched my heart was one that sent a message "I have a dream... that there will be no fighting with one another... Andrea". I think this needs no elaboration as it speaks for itself the innocence embedded in such a truthful and sincere statement.
Hmm. Okay, seems like I'm blogging more about cute Andrea than the ski-ing experience. I really felt it was one of the dreams come true for me...thoroughly enjoyed myself. It's really like my motivation to work hard and earn money and spend on ski-ing and things like white-water rafting and diving...
Haha..I'm enjoying myself a lot... I kind of wish I don't have to go back Singapore... hahaha...REALLY...I'm really hoping... and hoping... that after I graduated, some kind soul in USA will employ me... HEE...
Not that I hate Singapore, I really don't.
I think...I just feel very at ease here... =) And...I'm not even sure if I've stepped out of my comfort zone...
haha. have fun people.
love and miss yall.
No comments:
Post a Comment